- Act in good faith.
- Follow the code of conduct.
- Listen if a moderator or administrator issues a warning.
- Treat others as they would like to be treated.
Code of conduct
Your account on thicc.horse is a privilege that can be revoked at the discretion of the moderation team. Examples of accounts that will be removed are:
- Accounts operating in bad faith.
- Automated batch accounts.
- Inactive accounts.
- Problematic users that refuse to follow the code of conduct.
- Detailed descriptions of harassment.
- Drugs or Drug Use.
- Political Commentary.
- Posts using all capital letters.
- Sexual or Adult content.
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease.
- Deliberate "outing" of any aspect of a person's identity without their consent except as necessary to protect vulnerable people from intentional abuse.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Deliberate misgendering or use of 'dead' or rejected names.
- Gratuitous or off-topic sexual images or behavior in spaces where they're not appropriate.
- Harassing photography or recording, including logging online activity for harassment purposes.
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion.
- Pattern of inappropriate social contact, such as requesting/assuming inappropriate levels of intimacy with others
- Physical contact and simulated physical contact (eg, textual descriptions like "hug" or "backrub") without consent or after a request to stop.
- Publication of non-harassing private communication.
- Stalking or following.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
- Threats of violence.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person's lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
Please use the report feature as needed. Reports are checked on a regular basis. for complex, time sensitive, or non-standard complaints please direct message the administrator or moderation staff.
Members of Law Enforcement
- Members of the military, law enforcement, and other related organizations are not allowed and are prohibited from using this service.
In many cases a warning will be given to a user breaking the code of conduct however, the administration staff are allowed to take whatever measures they deem necessary to protect the community from bad actors and harassment.
Currently thicc.horse is administered by @iama
Licenses and Attributions
Mutant Standard Emoji
This instance uses Mutant Standard emoji, which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.